6.11.12

chunky knit














there... it's decided. 

i knew i would buy one of the big scarves for myself but couldn't make up my mind on which one to pick. over the past few weeks the choice has grown smaller (orange, nude, grey-moustard yellow, orange-melange and friday navy blue have sold out) so it made it easier for me. now wearing my scarf i think this colour combination was kind of waiting for me. i like it!

there was another contender in pigeon grey, looking good too (i'll take a photograph for you to see shortly, because that particular grey looks better worn than sitting on the shelf) but in the end i went for the lighter colour and i liked the fact that it is two-toned.

the disadvantage of it being that made of alpaca it can leave wool bits on felt-like coats, so that's a combination to avoid.     

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home