7.5.11

play it again





as i'm on my own this week-end and as i've got a lot of new jewellery in lately i thought it was a good moment to re-shuffle my jewellery vitrine.

to take all the jewellery out of the vitrine is done in a minute, but i wanted to line the glassshelves with new paper (a slightly lighter shade of grey than the one i've had for ages now)and it took me 35 minutes on my knees, back bent (cutting, adjusting, glueing, swearing...). then, i don't know how long to put out the new jewellery, still in this very unconfortable position, standing up all the time (rubbing my aching back) to see what it looked like from the front, putting straight all the price tags...

and suddenly it dawned on me that the old paper really looked much better, or didn't it?

shall i rip it all out again and put back the old paper? to ponder on this might take me all week-end!

Labels: